Wrinkles got you down?
What are Neurotoxins?
Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin are injectable neurotoxins that can temporarily help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Repetitive muscle contractions can cause facial lines and wrinkles to form and get deeper over time. Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin will weaken these muscle contractions temporarily leaving the skin visibly smoother.
Common treatment areas include the forehead, frown lines, and crows feet. Results can be seen starting in just a couple of days after treatment but will continue to work gradually over two weeks. When dosed appropriately results may last up to four months.
How much are Botox, Dysport, Xeomin?
We offer tiered pricing for our neurotoxins-the more you get the cheaper it is!
• Monthly Membership is $10.50/unit
• 1-20 units is $13/unit
• 21-40 units is $12/unit
• 41+ units is $11/unit
• Monthly Membership is $3.50/unit
• 3-60 units is $4.15/unit
• 61-120 units is $3.90/unit
• 123+ units is $3.65/unit
• Monthly Membership is $9.50/unit
• 1-20 units is $12/unit
• 21-40 units is $11/unit
• 41+ units is $10/unit
Is it comfortable?
Most find these injections very tolerable and totally worth it! These injections are much easier than filler injections and the procedure takes only minutes.
When will I see results?
Generally speaking, it will take a couple days before you start to see any changes but it will take 2 weeks before you see your final result.
See if it’s right for you
- Immediately after the injection you may have redness and swelling at the injection site that may last up to 20-30 minutes after the injection.
- Bruising, although not common, may persist for 1-2 weeks after injection.
- It is not recommended to receive any facial service such as massages, facials, chemical peels, etc within 2 weeks of injection.