Hydrate that skin!
What is a HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial System is the only device that uses Vortex Fusion technology to gently but thoroughly refresh and revive any skin type in just three steps:
- Cleanse – Deeply cleanses and exfoliates with a gentle peel to uncover a new layer of skin.
- Extract – removes impurities from pores with painless, gentle suction.
- Hydrate – saturates the skin surface with intense moisturizers and nourishing, personalized ingredients.
Eye Perk & Lip Perk
HydraFacial Perk customizes your HydraFacial treatment by providing additional benefits to your lips and eyes.
• Hydrates and brightens the eyes
• Reduces puffiness and dark circles
• Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
• Lightly plumps lips
• Gently exfoliates to smooth lips
• Hydrates lips
These perks are great as a stand-alone service but even better when paired with a complete HydraFacial for the face.
• Your lips feature some of the thinnest skin on you’re entire body, making them prone to damage and dehydration.
• The HydraFacial Lip Perk treatment will help to revitalize the lips with key ingredients like peppermint oil and peony extract, leaving the lips refreshed, hydrated and slightly plump.”
• The first sign of aging shows up around the eyes where the skin is extremely delicate and prone to thinning, fine lines, and wrinkles. Eyes can also show signs of stress, lack of sleep, and poor diet.
• The HydraFacial Perk Eye treatment brightens and refreshes your outer eye area with key ingredients like horse chestnut seed extract and arnica flower extract - leaving the eye area toned, firmed, and hydrated.
How much does it cost?
HydraFacial Boosters: $50
HydraFacial Lip Perk: $35/treatment
HydraFacial Eye Perk: $35/treatment
What's the process?
During your HydraFacial treatment, your skin will be cleansed to get it prepared for the remainder of your treatment. It will then be exfoliated to remove dead skin cells and other impurities. An acid peel will be applied to your skin to help with resurfacing and to also prepare it for extractions. Once extractions are complete a customized masque will be applied. Lastly, antioxidants are infused into the skin.
How soon will I notice results?
Immediately post-treatment the skin will feel cleaner and have a radiant glow.
How often can I have a HydraFacial?
HydraFacials can be done every two to four weeks, depending on your skin needs and concerns.
See if it’s right for you
- Although HydraFacial doesn’t pose major side effects and is safe for all skin types there are some things to consider prior to scheduling.
- HydraFacial is not recommended If you are pregnant or breastfeeding due to the salicylic acid in two of the steps.
- Avoid sun exposure, sunbeds at least two weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid topical retinol, Retin-A, glycolics, etc.. for a week prior to treatment.
- Do not use retinol for three days post-treatment.
- If you had facial injections such as botox, HA fillers, Sculptra, etc, you will need to wait two weeks before scheduling any facial treatment service.