Hydrate that skin!
What is a HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial treatment addresses all skincare needs using patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate the skin.
HydraFacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instant glow in just a few steps.
The first step cleanses and peels the skin to uncover a new layer of skin using gentle exfoliation. Then a light chemical peel is applied to help resurface the skin and prepare it for painless extractions. Next, debris is removed from the pores using painless suction while nourishing the skin. Last, antioxidants and peptides are infused into the skin to maximize the skin’s glow. The best part is there is no downtime!
Eye Perk & Lip Perk
HydraFacial Perk customizes your HydraFacial treatment by providing additional benefits to your lips and eyes.
• Hydrates and brightens the eyes
• Reduces puffiness and dark circles
• Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
• Lightly plumps lips
• Gently exfoliates to smooth lips
• Hydrates lips
Utilize the HydraFacial machine to provide short-term benefits. These perks are great as a stand-alone service but even better when paired with a complete HydraFacial for the face.
• Your lips feature some of the thinnest skin on you’re entire body, making them prone to damage and dehydration.
• The HydraFacial Lip Perk treatment will help to revitalize the lips with key ingredients like peppermint oil and peony extract, leaving the lips refreshed, hydrated and slightly plump.”
• The first sign of aging shows up around the eyes where the skin is extremely delicate and prone to thinning, fine lines, and wrinkles. Eyes can also show signs of stress, lack of sleep, and poor diet.
• The HydraFacial Perk Eye treatment brightens and refreshes your outer eye area with key ingredients like horse chestnut seed extract and arnica flower extract - leaving the eye area toned, firmed, and hydrated.
What to Expect with HydraFacial
HydraFacial Boosters: $25+
HydraFacial Lip Perk: $35/treatment
HydraFacial Eye Perk: $35/treatment
What's the process?
During your HydraFacial treatment, your skin will be cleansed to get it prepared for the remainder of your treatment. It will then be exfoliated to remove dead skin cells and other impurities. An acid peel will be applied to your skin to help with resurfacing and to also prepare it for extractions. Once extractions are complete a customized masque will be applied. Lastly, antioxidants are infused into the skin.
Immediately post-treatment the skin will feel cleaner and have a radiant glow.
How Often Can I Get These Done?
HydraFacial can be done once a month to maintain the overall health of the skin.
See if it’s right for you
- Although HydraFacial doesn’t pose major side effects and is safe for all skin types there are some things to consider prior to scheduling.
- HydraFacial is not recommended If you are pregnant or breastfeeding due to the salicylic acid in two of the steps.
- Avoid sun exposure, sunbeds at least two weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid topical retinol, Retin-A, glycolics, etc.. for a week prior to treatment.
- Do not use retinol for three days post-treatment.
- If you had facial injections such as botox, HA fillers, Sculptra, etc, you will need to wait two weeks before scheduling any facial treatment service.
|Monday||9 AM – 1 PM
2 PM – 6 PM
|Tuesday||10 AM – 1 PM
2 PM – 7 PM
|Wednesday||9 AM – 1 PM
2 PM – 6 PM
|Thursday||10 AM – 1 PM
2 PM – 7 PM
|Friday||9 AM – 1 PM
2 PM – 4 PM
|Saturday||9 AM – 1 PM
2 PM – 4 PM