Let’s improve your skin’s appearance
What is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a safe and effective minimally invasive fractionated device that remodels collagen while coagulating adipose tissue. The needles on this device can penetrate the dermis and sub-dermis at various depths, depending on treatment area and concerns, and delivers radio-frequency energy at a deeper level.
This is safe for all skin types with little risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation which is common with other resurfacing procedures.
Basically, it is a microneedling device that uses heat to help stimulate collagen to improve skin appearance and reduce irregularities on various skin types.
Before & After
Before & After
Before & After
How much are Morpheus8 treatments?
• Single treatments: $450+
• Series of three: $1,200+
Is there discomfort?
There is some discomfort during the procedure, but to help minimize this a topical numbing ointment is applied to the treatment area making it more tolerable.
How long is the appointment?
Plan to be in our office for two hours. One hour is spent numbing and the other hour is treatment time.
How do I care for my skin post treatment?
Mild swelling and redness in the treated area is the most common side effect. This usually subsides within the first few days after your treatment. However, if the neck is being treated these side effects as well as itching and tenderness tend to take longer to subside. This can be managed with over-the-counter topical antibiotic ointment such as Bacitracin.
We recommend using Alastin Regenerative Skin Nectar two weeks prior to the procedure to help strengthen the skin and prepare it for treatment. This can also help maximize and enhance procedure results.
Patients should avoid direct sun exposure. It is also recommended that patients use a good, broad-spectrum sunscreen of at least 30 daily.
See if it’s right for you
- Complete the Morpheus8 Screening Form prior to your appointment to ensure that you are a good candidate and to avoid possibly having to cancel or reschedule your treatment.
- If possible, come to your appointment with a clean face.
- Be sure to remove all jewelry prior to treatment.
- Stop the use of Retinols and Retnoids, all acid-based products, and other topical exfoliating agents starting at least one week prior to treatment.
- If you have a history of cold sores or shingles, please call our office or your primary care doctor as you will likely need to start an antiviral medication the day prior.
- Minimize sun exposure and use daily mineral sunscreen of at least 30 SPF.
- Avoid all fillers, neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport, etc.), chemical peels, or other facial procedures for 2 weeks prior to treatment and for up to 1 week after treatment.
- Start Alastin Regenerating Skin Nectar (if purchased) 2 weeks prior.
- Purchase a gentle cleanser such as Alastin Gentle Cleanser (sold at spa) or Cetaphil (sold over the counter).
- Purchase a gentle moisturizer such Alastin Ultra Light Moisturizer (sold at spa) or a petroleum ointment such as Aquaphor (sold over the counter).
- If treatment is desired on hair-bearing areas like beards please shave the night before your appointment.
- Avoid blood-thinning medications such as Aspirin, Ginger, Ginkgo Biloba, fish oil, and NSAIDs like Ibuprofen, Advil, Aleve, Motrin, etc for at least two weeks prior to your appointment. If you are prescribed any of these or other blood-thinning medications please consult your prescribing doctor before abruptly stopping.
- A tinted mineral SPF such as Alastin Hydratint SPF 36 or Skinbetter Tone Smart SPF 75 can be used 24 hours post-treatment and will help to minimize the appearance of redness.
Gifts & DealsPurchase a series and receive complimentary skincare to enhance the benefits!
Mouth Only: Alastin INhance Post Injection Serum Purchase a series of three Morpheus8 around the mouth only and will include Alastin INhance Post Injection Serum valued at $55
Eyes Only: Alastin INhance Post Injection Serum Purchase a series of three Morpheus8 eyes only and will include Alastin INhance Post Injection Serum valued at $55
Full Face: Alastin Procedure Enhancement System Purchase a series of three Morpheus8 full face and will include Alastin Procedure Enhancement System valued at $270
Full Face & Neck: Alastin Procedure Enhancement System Purchase a series of three Morpheus8 full face and neck and will include Alastin Procedure Enhancement System valued at $270
Neck Only: Alastin Procedure Enhancement System Purchase a series of three Morpheus8 neck only and will include Alastin Procedure Enhancement System valued at $195