Let’s improve your skin’s appearance
What is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a safe and effective minimally invasive fractionated device that remodels collagen while coagulating adipose tissue. The needles on this device can penetrate the dermis and sub-dermis at various depths, depending on treatment area and concerns, and delivers radio-frequency energy at a deeper level.
This is safe for all skin types with little risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation which is common with other resurfacing procedures.
Basically, it is a microneedling device that uses heat to help stimulate collagen to improve skin appearance and reduce irregularities on various skin types.
Gifts & DealsGet a gift with a purchase!
Mouth Only: Alastin INhance Post Injection Serum Purchase a series of three Morpheus8 around the mouth only and will include Alastin INhance Post Injection Serum valued at $55
Eyes Only: Alastin INhance Post Injection Serum Purchase a series of three Morpheus8 eyes only and will include Alastin INhance Post Injection Serum valued at $55
Full Face: Alastin Procedure Enhancement System Purchase a series of three Morpheus8 full face and will include Alastin Procedure Enhancement System valued at $270
Full Face & Neck: Alastin Procedure Enhancement System Purchase a series of three Morpheus8 full face and neck and will include Alastin Procedure Enhancement System valued at $270
Neck Only: Alastin Procedure Enhancement System Purchase a series of three Morpheus8 neck only and will include Alastin Procedure Enhancement System valued at $195
Before & After
Before & After
Before & After
What to Expect with Morpheus8
• Single treatments: $450+
• Series of three: $1,200+
There is some discomfort during the procedure, but to help minimize this a topical anesthetic is applied to the treatment area making it very tolerable.
The appointment will take typically 90 minutes, but the procedure itself usually takes only 20 minutes or less. Most of the time is spent numbing prior to the procedure.
After treatment, expect to see micro lesions a few days after treatment and slight redness for up to 1 week after the treatment depending on treatment parameters.
Since patient downtime is minimal, makeup can be applied 1-2 days after treatment.
We recommend using Alastin Regenerative Skin Nectar a couple of days before the procedure and for a period of time after the procedure. This can help maximize and enhance procedure results; Calms post-procedure skin and helps reduce recovery and downtime; Helps strengthen skin ahead of cosmetic treatments to improve results.
Patients should moisturize the treatment area and avoid direct sun exposure. It is also recommended that patients use a good, broad-spectrum sunscreen daily.
See if it’s right for you
- Complete the Morpheus8 Screening Form prior to your appointment to prevent any possible rescheduling of your treatment.
- If possible, come to your appointment with a clean face without any makeup on.
- Be sure to remove all jewelry prior to treatment.
- Dress in comfortable clothes, with a loose-fitting/low-cut shirt so that numbing cream can be applied.
- Stop Retinols, Glycolic Acid, and all other topical exfoliating agents starting at least 3 days before treatment but prefer 1 week.
- If you have a history of cold sores or shingles, please call our office or your primary care doctor as you will likely need to start an antiviral medication the day prior.
- Minimize sun exposure and use daily mineral sunscreen of at least SPF 30.
- Avoid all fillers, neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport, etc.), chemical peels, or other facial procedures for 2 weeks prior to treatment and for up to 1 week after treatment.
- Start Alastin Regenerating Skin Nectar (if purchased) 2 weeks prior.
- Purchase a gentle cleanser for use after laser such as Alastin Gentle Cleanser (sold at spa) or Cetaphil (sold over the counter).
- Purchase a gentle moisturizer such Alastin Ultra Nourishing Moisturizer (sold at spa) or a petroleum ointment such as Aquaphor (sold over the counter).
- If treatment is desired on hair-bearing areas like beards please shave the night before your appointment.
- Avoid blood-thinning medications such as Aspirin, Ginger, Ginkgo Biloba, fish oil, and NSAIDs like Ibuprofen, Advil, Aleve, Motrin, etc for at least two weeks prior to your appointment. If you are prescribed any of these or other blood-thinning medications please consult your prescribing doctor before abruptly stopping.
- A tinted sunscreen such as Alastin HydraTint (sold at spa) can help to diminish redness appearance and can be used immediately following treatment.