Offering a variety of peels for multiple concerns!
What is a Chemical Peel?
A chemical peel is a treatment where a chemical solution is applied to the skin to remove the top layers of the epidermis. Chemical peels will help to improve the skin’s texture and radiance, even out the skin tone, diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, help acne-prone skin, and decongest pores. Chemical peels come in superficial, medium, and deep strengths. Improvement in the skin varies depending on your concerns and which peel is selected to address your needs. For most, multiple treatments are recommended to achieve the best results.
SkinCeuticals Superficial Chemical Peel
Superficial peels are light peels that remove the outermost layer of skin.
The benefits of superficial chemical peels are:
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Improves the texture of the skin
• Reduces hyperpigmentation and age spots
• Helps to clear up breakouts
The Perfect Derma Peel
The Perfect Derma Peel is a medium-depth peel that is safe and effective for all skin types and ethnicities. The Perfect Derma Peel is the only peel that includes the powerful antioxidant Glutathione. Glutathione lightens and brightens the skin, slows down the aging process, and helps prevent wrinkles. A series of three or more peels, four weeks apart, is recommended to achieve the best possible result. Peeling of the skin usually starts on day 2 or 3 and will last about 5 -7 days.
How much does it cost?
• $135+/single treatment
What are the different types of chemical peels offered at Face KC?
This superficial Chemical Peel from SkinCeuticals is ideal for Fitzpatrick skin types 1 – 4. This peel is a great starting point if you’re new to chemical peels or if you have sensitive skin. It works to exfoliate, refine pores, and reduce the early signs of aging caused by photodamage.
Perfect Derma Peel
The Perfect Derma Peel is great for all skin types. It is the only medium depth medical grade chemical peel that features master antioxidant Glutathione for superior skin lightening and anti-aging benefits.
- Improves the clarity, tone, and texture of the skin
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Controls acne and improves the appearance of acne scars
- Reduces the appearance of pore size
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin for firmer, brighter, and more youthful skin.
- Allow 7 – 10 days for the peel process to be complete. A series of three peels spaces four weeks apart is recommended for optimal results.
Skinbetter Science AlphaRet Peel 50
This peel provides amazing results with little to no downtime. The AlphaRet Peel 50 is a higher-strength chemical peel that helps reduce moderate sun damage and hyper-pigmentation, improves the skins texture, the appearance of acne and acne scarring, helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and improves uneven skin tone.
This peel can be done every four weeks and should be used in conjunction with Skinbetter Science am / pm regimen.
See if it’s right for you
- Certain chemical peels are not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Chemical peels cannot be done on tanned skin. Direct sunlight should be avoided for seven to ten days after receiving a chemical peel.
- It is recommended that you use an SPF of at least 30 daily.
- It’s important you do not use exfoliating products such as retinoids and retinols and products containing acids for ten days prior to your peel.