Offering a variety of peels for multiple concerns!
What is a Chemical Peel?
A chemical peel is a treatment where a chemical solution is applied to the skin to remove the top layers of the dermis. Chemical peels will help to improve the skin’s texture and radiance, even out the skin tone, diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, help acne-prone skin, and decongest pores. Chemical peels come in superficial, medium, and deep strengths. Improvement in the skin varies depending on your concerns and which peel is selected to address your needs. For most, multiple treatments are recommended to achieve the best results.
SkinCeuticals Superficial Chemical Peel
Superficial peels are light peels that remove the outermost layer of skin.
The benefits of superficial chemical peels are:
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Improves the texture of the skin
• Reduces hyperpigmentation and age spots
• Helps to clear up breakouts
The Perfect Derma Peel
The Perfect Derma Peel is a medium-depth peel that is safe and effective for all skin types and ethnicities. The Perfect Derma Peel is the only peel that includes the powerful antioxidant Glutathione. Glutathione lightens and brightens the skin, slows down the aging process, and helps prevent wrinkles. A series of three or more peels, four weeks apart, is recommended to achieve the best possible result. Peeling of the skin usually starts on day 2 or 3 and will last about 5 -7 days.
What to Expect with a Chemical Peel
• $135+/single treatment
This Chemical Peel is ideal for all skin types, works to exfoliate, refine pores, and reduce the early signs of aging caused by photodamage.
SkinCeuticals Micropeel’s are a medical-grade chemical peel that addresses a variety of concerns such as fine lines, skin texture, acne, and pigmentation issues. The best thing about this peel is its ability to be customized to meet each individual’s needs by having multiple strengths of pure unbuffered acids available for use. Micropeel’s are an optimal starter peel and safe for all skin types including those with sensitive skin and rosacea.
Perfect Derma Peel
The Perfect Derma Peel targets a wide range of facial blemishes, including wrinkles, fine lines, rough skin, age spots, acne scars, melasma and hyperpigmentation.
• The peel solution is applied to the skin.
• You leave with the peel solution on the skin and your skin may be washed six hours from application.
• It is recommended to leave the peel solution on overnight for a better result.
• You will receive a take-home kit with your seven-day instructions and post-peel products.
• The peeling process typically starts on day three and the entire process takes seven to ten days.
Ideal for combination oily, and acneic skin. Works to promote skin’s natural renewal process to aid in the reduction of acne and to improve unevening texture, blotchiness, and uneven skin tone.
See if it’s right for you
- The Perfect Derma Peel is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- The Perfect Derma Peel cannot be done on tan skin.
- It is recommended that you do not use topical retinol products and products containing acids for ten days prior to your peel.
- A series of three peels spaced four weeks apart is recommended for the best result.
- It is recommended that you avoid sun exposure to ensure you get the best result.
- An SPF of at least 30 is recommended daily.