Hydrate that skin!
What is HydraFacial Keravive?
Here is how it works:
It stimulates and opens hair follicles using light suction and exfoliation then infuses cleansed follicles and surrounding skin with peptides and hydration to support natural hair growth with a daily take home peptide spray.
HydraFacial Keravive (Scalp)
How much does it cost?
Full scalp treatment: $399
Half scalp treatment: $299
Take home Keravive Peptide Spray: $150
How many treatments do I need?
Keravive achieves the best results when you receive a series—usually 3 treatments, spaced a month apart. In between, you use an exclusive take-home spray to boost your benefits.
What results can I expect and how soon?
You’ll notice improvements in how your scalp and hair feels right away. And in studies, half of people receiving Keravive reported improvement in their hair fullness after just one treatment.
For best results, Keravive should be repeated—ideally 3 treatments over 3 months, with daily use of the take-home spray.
Can this be paired with other scalp/hair treatments?
Yes! Your provider may recommend Keravive to complement other hair restoration or scalp health treatments.
Is this designed for certain scalp/hair types?
The Keravive treatment is designed for all scalp & hair types, including braids, extensions, locks, dyed hair, and more. Your provider or skincare professional may choose a specific type of treatment (partial or full scalp) to support your overall scalp and hair goals.
See if it’s right for you
- Although HydraFacial Keravive doesn’t pose major side effects it is contraindicated in those who are pregnant/breastfeeding feeding, those with an active infection/rash in the treatment area, or any history of skin cancer on scalp.
- All you need to do before you’re treatment is skip the shampoo. Please do not wash your hair the day of your appointment. This gives the best opportunity to assess your scalp and personalize your treatment.
- Your scalp and hair should dry quickly about 15-20 minutes after the treatment, without leaving heavy residue.
- Do not use a hair dryer within an hour of the treatment.
- Do not wash your hair for at least 4 hours after treatment. In fact, it’s best to not wash until the day after your treatment, so all those powerful peptides absorb at capacity.
- Avoid extreme or repetitive tension on the hair such as tight ponytails, headbands, etc.
- Wait at least 2 weeks after receiving the in-office treatment before you chemically treat your hair.
- Wait at least 2 weeks after receiving the in-office treatment before you receive any PRP treatments.